Recent Calls
Tue. Jul 1st 2014
Fire 1:39 PM

4510 Block of Penn Ave. and County Road 524. Wooden building

Read more »
Sun. Jun 29th 2014
Assist Other Agency 2:21 PM

3720 Block of Curry. Manvel EMS requested Manvel VFD for lift assistance. Alvin EMS responds to cover the call.

Read more »
Fri. Jun 27th 2014
Assist Other Agency 9:28 AM

7500 Block of Spillane. Manvel EMS requested Manvel VFD to remove female from ditch and possible Life Flight landing zone. Pe...

Read more »
News Headlines
Consumer Product Safety Commission Recalls
The weld connecting the top and bottom posts can fail and allow the top post to fall, posing an impact hazard to nearby consumers.
The recalled decking can deteriorate and crack, causing the deck surfacing to break. Consumers can fall through broken decking and suffer serious injuries.
The carabiner can break while in use, posing a risk of injury or death to the user.
The recalled chests and dressers are unstable if they are not properly anchored to the wall, posing serious tip-over and entrapment hazards that can result in injuries or death to children.
The children’s pajama sets fail to meet flammability standards for children’s sleepwear, posing a risk of burn injuries to children.
The foot warmer under the mattress cover can short circuit and overheat, posing a burn hazard.
The winch solenoid located under the operator seat can overheat, posing a fire hazard. 
The crossbows can fire or discharge unexpectedly, posing an injury hazard to the user and to bystanders.
The mower blade can separate from the spindle, posing a laceration hazard to the operator or bystanders.
The recalled fireworks are overloaded with pyrotechnics intended to produce an audible effect, violating the federal regulatory standards for this product. Overloaded fireworks can result in a greater than expected explosion, posing burn and explosion hazards to consumers.
The lithium-ion battery packs in the self-balancing scooters/hoverboards can overheat, posing a risk of smoking, catching fire and/or exploding.
The lithium-ion battery packs in the self-balancing scooters/hoverboards can overheat, posing a risk of the products smoking, catching fire and/or exploding.
The lithium-ion battery packs in the self-balancing scooters/hoverboards can overheat, posing a risk of the products smoking, catching fire and/or exploding
The lithium-ion battery packs in the self-balancing scooters/hoverboards can overheat, posing a risk of the products smoking, catching fire and/or exploding.
The lithium-ion battery packs in the self-balancing scooters/hoverboards can overheat, posing a risk of the hoverboards smoking, catching fire and/or exploding.
The lithium-ion battery packs in the self-balancing scooters/hoverboards can overheat, posing a risk of the products smoking, catching fire and/or exploding.
The lithium-ion battery packs in the self-balancing scooters/hoverboards can overheat, posing a risk of the products smoking, catching fire and/or exploding.
The snaps can detach, posing a choking hazard.
The cranks can bend or break during use, posing a fall hazard.
A drawstring in the poncho’s hood poses a strangulation hazard to children. Drawstrings can become entangled or caught on playground slides, hand rails, school bus doors or other moving objects, posing a significant strangulation and/or entanglement hazard to children.
The fire extinguishers can become clogged or require excessive force to discharge and can fail to activate during a fire emergency. In addition, the nozzle can detach with enough force to pose an impact hazard.
The children’s nightgowns and pajama sets fail to meet flammability standards for children’s sleepwear, posing a risk of burn injuries to children.
The children’s nightgowns and two-piece pajama sets fail to meet the federal flammability standards for children’s sleepwear, posing a risk of burn injuries to children.
The children’s pajamas fail to meet the flammability standard for children’s sleepwear, posing a risk of burn injuries to children.
The steering wheel shaft can shift and detach while in use, resulting in a loss of control and crash hazard.
Heat from the exhaust can melt the plastic panels behind the operator and passenger seat, posing a fire hazard.
Babies can strangle on the side rope crossbars on the baby gyms.
The scuba diving regulators can malfunction, posing a drowning hazard.
The motor housing can overheat, posing a fire hazard. 
The dishwasher power cord can overheat and catch fire. 
The metal post and/or handle of the wind-up mechanism can detach, posing a choking hazard to young children.
The wood chipper’s knives (blades) can break and discharge, hitting the operators or bystanders, posing a risk of injury.
The rocker’s base can separate from the seat, posing a fall hazard.
The zippers on the pouf ottomans can be opened by children who can then suffocate or choke on the pouf’s polystyrene beads.
The exhaust header pipe can crack and release hot exhaust gases into the engine compartment, posing fire and burn hazards.  
The handles on the knife and server can break during use, posing a laceration hazard.
The seat base can separate from the chair back causing the chair to collapse, posing a fall hazard to consumers.
The outlet converters front outlet prongs are not configured correctly, resulting in reverse polarity when plugs inserted, posing shock and fire hazards.
The wiggle ball’s rubber knobs and plastic back can detach, posing a choking hazard to infants.
The exterior plastic case of the Wireless Tank Transmitter and Wireless Tank POD can burst during pre-dive pressure testing, posing an injury hazard.
Join Manvel VFD

Welcome to our page! We are accepting applications for volunteer firefighters. Manvel is a rapid rowing community, and is always in need of dedicated members. Feel free to come by, and ask questions at any time.

Upcoming Events
Every 2nd Tuesday
7:00pm
Every 4th Tuesday
7:00pm
Every 3rd Tuesday
7:00pm
Picture Gallery
Website Search
Apparatus Gallery
Recent Call Volume
 FiresFire AlarmsMVAAutoOther
Dec-15    
Nov-15    
Oct-15    
Sep-15    
Aug-15    
Jul-15    
Jun-15    
May-15    
Apr-15261113
Mar-1557910
Feb-152466
Jan-154658
Total13233137

Call Volume History

Newsletter
Stay up to date!
Subscribe to our Newsletter.
Contact Information
Manvel Volunteer Fire Department
6212 Masters Rd
Manvel, TX 77578
Non-Emergency: 281-692-0279
Emergency: 911
Member Login
Birthdays for November
Links
Fire Service News & Firefighter Training, Rescue, Videos & Fire Photos
This link is for Cross Fire Data
FireLink Serving the Fire & Rescue Community